K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is Onew sacrificed for the sake of the fellow SM idols?

Requested post


Article: Why is Shinee Onew excluded from the final line-up of 'Singing in the Rain'?



=====


1. [+291, -2] Until when is SM gonna hide Onew? It's weird that Onew hasn't been in a musical for years and what is this situation? If you hear Onew's voice in real life, you'll know how charming his voice is... Onew-ssi, hwaiting! I'm sure better projects are waiting for you~

2. [+227, -4] Ah... I was waiting for Onew to be in a musical everyday and what is this.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+197, -2] I'm so disappointed. I was anticipating it so much because Onew was going to be in it. I hope it'll end in a good result.

4. [+183, -1] What the hell is this? I'm so pissed.

5. [+181, -2] I was waiting everyday because he was finally going to be in a musical after years ㅠㅠㅠ I don't know how I should react to this.

6. [+99, -2] Onew has the most unique voice in SM history, he is a great singer, and he's a nice person overall. I think his company is not really taking care of him. I hope he's not participating in this because of better projects or other important schedules.

7. [+75, -1] I'm an EXO fan but even I'm frustrated. They first media-played with Onew but they ended up taking him out when he's more talented than Baekhyun.

8. [+75, -1] Then they shouldn't have posted the confirmed articles in the first place. They media-played with Onew and now they're saying it's not confirmed. What the hell is this?

9. [+68, -0] I wish he would do other musicals instead of this one... It'll get so much criticisms because it's produced by SM. Do better projects than this ㅠㅠ

10. [+70, -2] I was a little disappointed that SM was producing it but I was still happy because Onew was finally going to do a musical, but... Why did they even post the confirmed articles? If it's not confirmed, than say it's not. 

11. [+66, -1] It's obvious why he's taken out. The reason why he was first cast in it but then they took him out is because he'll outshine the fellow SM idols with his outstanding singing skills. They're sacrificing Onew to protect the "trend-dol". It's only my guess but I think it's true. There aren't many idols out there who have the voice for musicals like Onew. If Onew turned into a musical actor, he'll easily be on par with popera singers and other musical actors.

Back To Top