K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What was the reason why you stopped stanning your oppa?

Pann: What was the reason why you stopped stanning your oppa?

1. [+163, -0] I gradually lost interest.

2. [+143, -207] One was doing lovestagram with his girlfriend and another one had a lot of SNS controversies. He had a lot of followers but he was also thoughtless, so there was a controversy every few months ㅋㅋ He was immature from the way he used his fans and the way he talked. I got tired of shielding him. I wished he'd quit Instagram but his childish feedbacks made me lose interest. If he's a popular figure with many followers, he shouldn't have posted that kind of feedback. I wondered if I was stanning an elementary school kid. He's older than me and yet I was embarrassed to tell others that I was his fan. After that, other members also got into dating rumors and stuff... I naturally stopped stanning. No regrets.

3. [+136, -20] He said he respected historical figures and yet he was dating someone who didn't even know about An Jung Geun~

4. [+69, -0] The feeling was becoming more obligatory.

5. [+61, -15] It looks like most people here were EXO fans ㅋㅋㅋ During Growl, they stanned EXO because everybody else did and after a year, they left to stan another group ㅋㅋ

6. [+50, -0]



7. [+44, -0] If your oppa was Park Yoochun, you don't have to write the reason...

8. [+41, -2] I've never stopped stanning him. My current artist is and will be the only idol that I'll stan.

Back To Top