K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What if we could vote for Produce 101 again?


Pann: If we could vote for Produce 101 again

1. [+985, -218] I might get a lot of downvotes but I won't vote for Choi Yoojung~

2. [+673, -32] I'll never vote for the ones that promoted in two groups.

3. [+582, -166] Jeon Soyeon is good at rapping though... Why isn't she getting popular when she was the best rapper on Produce 101?

4. [+388, -20] Why was Kim Sohye even picked? She's untalented...

5. [+320, -32] I'll never vote for Kim Sejung and Kang Mina. Jung Chaeyeon was promoted a lot and people expected her to rejoin Dia. She ended up getting hate because she rejoined Dia right after IOI. But while Chaeyeon was getting hate, Sejung and Mina were secretly practicing with Gugudan members. So gross ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+303, -20] I cheered for Han Hyeri when the show was airing. I just wanted her to be picked ㅠㅠ She was so cute and all. It's a pity that she was eliminated ㅠㅠ

7. [+263, -9] Choi Yoojung. Honestly, I think she got so many benefits from being the center of Pick Me. People called her a Son Yeon Jae lookalike because of that. If there was another trainee at her spot, do you think she still would've gotten the same attention? I don't think so.

8. [+257, -23] This girl ㅠㅠ She was good at singing, pretty, and good. I don't understand why she got eliminated.



9. [+227, -9] Why in the world did people even vote for Kim Sohye?

10. [+193, -3] Lee Soohyun. She was so innocent and pretty.

11. [+183, -18] I won't vote for Kim Sejung. She became so unlikeable on Knowing Brother ㅋㅋ She was the one who started the hidden camera. She should've taken the lead but instead, she was making others do the work and hid behind.

12. [+173, -2] Does anybody know Park Soyeon from Loen? She was such a girl crush, a good dancer, and had leadership ㅠㅠ She was my number 1. What are you doing these days Soyeon-ah ㅠㅠ

13. [+172, -41] I won't vote for Chaeyeon, Sejung, Mina, Yeonjung, Yoojung, and Sohye.

14. [+156, -5] I'll definitely vote for Kim Chungha again.

Back To Top