K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Stay With Me' becomes the first OST to reach 100M views


Pann: First drama OST MV to reach 100M views

1. [+81, -3] The song is really good... I'm a Melody and I didn't know Chanyeol was good at singing because he's a rapper. Punch has a great voice... Ever since I first head the song on Goblin, I looked it up and I still listen to it at dawn everyday...

2. [+74, -2] I heard that it was the first OST MV to reach 100M views. Congratulations~ It's a good song and their voices are good too!

3. [+62, -2] I hope he sings it live with Punch. He only does it with idols.

4. [+19, -1] After Punch sings with a pretty voice, Chanyeol joins with "Like destiny, you're falling~" The part is so good.

5. [+16, -1] Honestly, Goblin and this OST matched well. It was this dreamy atmosphere between life and death.

6. [+13, -2] As expected of a long-run song ㅠㅠ I thought I saw it wrong when I saw the 100M views.

7. [+13, -1] I used to listen to it everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The intro is so good, du du du dudududududu

8. [+9, -1] It's a really good song and Goblin was an amazing drama.

Back To Top